Fill the form carefully with special care of :
- Membership: enter your team title in ther “Cycling Team” field. “Bodies” and “Team code” fields to be filled for any kind o membership. For non-members, please flag the related text box with attached medical certificate as mandatory, plus further € 10,00 for multi-risk insurance cover injuries F.C.I.
- Address and phone number: for any problem about your reguistration coming-up, or to ship any award or photos, this can facilitate any direct contact
- E-mail address: to have an easy and fast communication exchange
You can send it out:
- by Post ( G.M.S. Via G.da Campione, 24c – 24124 Bergamo ( Italy)
- directly to our office: G.M.S. asd Via G. da Campione, 24c – 24 121 Bergamo (Italy)
- by mail to: email@example.com
- if by post, attach payment’s receipt (of bank transfer) and indicate the names of enrolled riders
- if you prefer to do it at your office, only cash payment is allowed. If you already have your 2021 membership card available at the moment of the registration, you will be asked to show it at the time, otherwise it is mandatory to communicate the details to the OC later.
- if sent by email, take care to scan the payment’s receipt (of bank transfer). Again, you’ve to show your ExpoGimondi Card to get your race number.
- If the daily FCI membership card is required, pay attention to attach the Medical certificate for cycling (amateur cyclists) or the fitness certificate to practice competitive activity with particular cardiovascular stress (touring cyclists). The certificate must be sent upon registration and anyhow by 16th April 2022. The fitness certificate to practice sports with particular cardiovascular stress (touring cyclists) allows cycling exclusively the 89.4 km itinerary (check the expiry date).
|46,00 Euros ( Deadline – April 16th 2022)||The fee includes race numbers front and back, magazine / program information materials, membership dues, timing service (with split times and final), certificate of participation (directly from the official website), souvenir medal (on arrival), gadgets sponsors’, water bottle supplements, pasta packs, water bottle, pasta party, discounted pasta party voucher for accompanying people, medical assistance, bike storage at the finish, mechanical assistance (excluding spare parts), supplies, showers, final refreshment, shipping and results by SMS and email.|
|84,00 Euros (Deadline – April 16th 2022)||The fee includes (in addition to the above): the exclusive “U.C. Sedrinese”, short-sleeve jersey, lonz zip, the 24– of the “Felice Gimondi” series.|
|10,00 Euros (Deadline – January 31st 2022)||Regularisation of 2020 application: to validate what has been paid for 2020 edition, it is required to pay a supplement of 10€. It is also necessary to send to G.M.S. within 31/01/2022 the 2022 application form duly filled and signed in all its parts. Only in this way the 2022 application will be validate.|
|0,00 Euros (Deadline – January 31st 2022)||Regularisation of 2021 application: to validate what has been paid for 2021 edition, it is required to send only the 2022 application form to G.M.S. within 31/01/2022 duly filled and signed in all its parts. Only in this way the 2022 application will be validate.|
Those teams to be ranked as “upper number of riders” must fullfil registration all in one, filling the teams form.