Make sure you know the regulation opening the pdf file on your screen. Just click here
|ON-LINE REGISTRATION||INDIVIDUAL FORM||TEAMS AND GROUPS FORMS||ORDER YOUR JERSEY 2016|
Fill the form carefully with special care of :
- Membership: enter your team title in ther “Cycling Team” field. “Bodies” and “Team code” fields to be filled for any kind o membership. For non-members, please flag the related text box with attached medical certificate as mandatory, plus further € 15,00 for multi-risk insurance cover injuries F.C.I.
- Address and phone number: for any problem about your reguistration coming-up, or to ship any award or photos, this can facilitate any direct contact
- E-mail address: to have an easy and fast communication exchange
You can send it out:
- by Fax ( +39 035 4227971);
- by Post ( G.M.S. Via G.da Campione, 24c – 24124 Bergamo ( Italy)
- directly to our office: G.M.S. asd Via G. da Campione, 24c – 24 121 Bergamo (Italy)
- by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- if sent by fax or by post, attach payment’s receipt (of bank transfer) and indicate the names of enrolled riders
- if you prefer to do it at your office, only cash payment is allowed. If you already have your 2016 membership card available at the moment of the registration, you will be asked to show it at the time, otherwise it is mandatory to communicate the details to the OC later.
- if sent by email, take care to scan the payment’s receipt (of bank transfer). Again, you’ve to show your ExpoGimondi Card to get your race number.
- If the daily FCI membership card is required, pay attention to attach the Medical certificate for cycling (amateur cyclists) or the fitness certificate to practice competitive activity with particular cardiovascular stress (touring cyclists). The certificate must be sent upon registration and anyhow by 22nd April 2016. The fitness certificate to practice sports with particular cardiovascular stress (touring cyclists) allows cycling exclusively the 89.4 km itinerary (check the expiry date).
Euro 32,00. Included: back and front race numbers, official booklet, general information, membership fee, timing service, TDS chip hire, souvenir (medal delivered after the finish), diploma (customizable via web site), pasta-party voucher, accompanying person’s pasta-party voucher, medical assistance, technical assistance (no repair parts), massages, feed, showers, vicycle parking upon arrival, final party, results’ shipment (via sms or e-mail)
Euro 65,00. Included all above plus the exclusive “20th Years Anniversary” celebrative jersey, realized in Energy fabric, with short sleeves and short zip. The 20th jersey of the “Felice Gimondi” series will be booked through the enrollment form.
Those teams to be ranked as “upper number of riders” must fullfil registration all in one, filling the teams form.